My Alangayam Family

Today was our last day in Alangayam so involved lots of sad farewells. I have had an amazing time here and we have been welcomed into the community like we were part of their families. Here is a collection of pictures of my favourite people in my home away from home. They do all have actual names but list of their roles instead.
















Ice cream lady
















Bakery Man
















Coffee man
















Bus stand hotel family




















Bus stand hotel owner
















Dinner stall family (yes, that boy works at both places)




















Downstairs neighbour Divya <3 (doing an Indian smile)
















Team Alangayam, my favourite members of my new family (Back left: Pavlina, Rajiv, Ellis, Satish, Dani, Satish, Cara, Diyal, Kalpuna, Indu, Megan, Me, Roch, Emma, Mr Germ and Akram)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vainu Bappu Observatory

Ain't no stopping us now

REACT