Some pictures

Woke up this morning and some people are being sick or just generally ill (I'm fine) so just to help with the groups I am going later while we wait for them. Thought I'd use this opportunity to upload some pictures.

Lunch on a normal day, we have to wash our own plates and no knifes and forks here but have make sure I'm eating with my right hand or it's rude. Lunch is the biggest meal of the day. 

My Dad's old bag from when he was backpacking sadly snapped when I was in Heathrow which made it incredibly difficult to carry. Bought a belt for 40p and did a pretty good patch job I think for possible moving to placement on Saturday. Cheapest things here compared to England are 10 cigarettes for 90p and matches for 1p. 


Local Hindu Temple where I am staying in Mangadu. 

Comments

  1. Did you try resizing your images?? per my previous reply... When you get home I'll renew the webbing.... ready for your next trip.... or bin it.... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I have, uploading images works a treat now thanks! Hehe, i prefer it this way and my fix has lasted. More stylish!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vainu Bappu Observatory

Ain't no stopping us now

REACT