Post 100 - Around Alicante

This is my 100th post since I started this blog in summer of last year, I am so proud about the places I've seen and things. Thank you to all of my readers who continue to follow my world tour, its means so much to me.

After the castle, I followed my map and went to the best historical buildings. Alicante is a beautiful city but quite small and I would have struggled to find much to do if I was an avid sightseer. Saw the bull ring and some nice hidden parks. The churches and political buildings were beautiful. The city itself is impressively clean. Lots of restaurants to chose from and narrow alleys to explore.

























Basilica de Something or Other

























How can an alley be so picturesque?

























That's one way to build allotments for apartments I guess



















Bull ring



















Fountain

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vainu Bappu Observatory

Ain't no stopping us now

REACT