Valencia, Arts and Sciences Centre

Said goodbye to Steph and then Jack and I got the train back to Valencia. Had my next international starbucks and then booked into my hostel. Both hostels I stayed were nice but I couldn't bring myself to share rooms with strangers yet, Got the bus to the mall by the Arts and Sciences centre. Walked all around there and even took a wrong turn and walked around where I'm guessing homeless people live, with the pans and clothes dotted about. It was a bit expensive to go in and all the info would be in Spanish so just enjoyed the architecture.



















View from the mall.



















I think it looks like a whales mouth!



















Dome thing!



















People canoeing and playing in balls.



















The finished product 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vainu Bappu Observatory

Ain't no stopping us now

REACT