4 Walks 4 Days 4 Rights

Tomorrow I start the first day of my fundraising activity #4walksrightsdays. I hope the weather is decent but I will be walking either way lol, Mum might even join me for a few. Here are some of the details below if you're interested. My plan is to post pictures of my walks with facts about humans rights in Malawi to raise awareness of what life is like out there.

 
Walk 1 - Drive to Bolton and then walk up to Rivington Pike and on to Winter Hill and back. I loved doing this walk when I was younger but only walked as far as Winter Hill once and it was hard!
 

 
Walk 2 - I have an appointment for my vaccinations so in the spirit of raising awareness, I am seeing what it could be like to have to walk all that way and back for something that could potentially save your life. It won't come close to the lives they live in Malawi but I will only see this first hand when I am there next year.
 

 
Walk 3 - West Kirby to New Brighton but I will be walking along the coast and not the road, hope the weather is good for this or it will be a blustery one.
 
 
Walk 4 - final walk will be down to he Albert Dock and inland along the Mersey until I reach the "Red Bull".
 
If anyone reads this and wants to donate they can via the text codes below or https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/catherineholmes-is . Thanks!
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vainu Bappu Observatory

Ain't no stopping us now

REACT