Walk 3 - West Kirby to New Brighton

Today was walk 3 of my 4 walks 4 rights over 4 days. I got the bus to town and then the train to West Kirby to start my walk around the coast to New Brighton. The weather was in my favour and I had my wooly hat to stop my hair blowing about and trying to suffocate me. I found it mentally and physically exhausting which I wasn't expecting. I didn't realise how hard this would be on my body and pushing myself to keep going all the way instead of lying down face first on the floor is a proud moment of mine. I am at 44% of my target after today and hoping to hit 50% on my 4th and last walk tomorrow. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

 
West Kirby Marina
 
 
Thumbs up!
 
 
The corner
 
 
Horse galloping on the beach
 
 
Pirate ship!
 
 
A bay
 
 
Getting closer!
 
 
The mouth of the Mersey
 
 
New Brighton Marina
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vainu Bappu Observatory

Ain't no stopping us now

REACT