Animals of Tamil Nadu

Here is a collection of my favourite animal photos from around my placement and training.
















Gecko
















Macaque on water tank, a large tankard comes around and fills these and there isn't a constant water supply. Can fill using tap at ending street using buckets too.
















Donkey


Goat chilling on the same hot plate using to cook my dinner last night lol. Good thing its really hot at night and cleaned.


Goat and kid behind fruit shop.

Bug


















Dog



















Cow
















Turkeys
















Chickens

Comments

  1. Wow that's some bug !!! next time put the camera in macro mode and get in closer...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. If its a bug that big I don't think I want to get closer lol :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vainu Bappu Observatory

Ain't no stopping us now

REACT