And Now For Something a Bit Arty

Today's plan was to record all my experiments. It became finish my remaining powerpoint, add touches to the other and then make a list of all remaining experiments and then box everything off tomorrow. Also, after lunch I went out with Bianca and Laura to look for insects for Bianca's ecosystem lessons. Reminded me of being a kid turning over rocks and logs but with added bonus of possible snakes and scorpions. Last few days have been dry but cold and windy. The sky was very impressive tonight with a mixture of grey clouds, white clouds and blue skies. The sunsets in the valley are quite special too. Allowed me to take some arty shots that usually I wouldn't attempt but thought no harm in trying. Hope you enjoy!























You can even see the moon in the top left
















The Dome


















Purple Sunset


















Dusky flames























1 of 2 scorpions I found, couldn't make this post all about the art.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vainu Bappu Observatory

Ain't no stopping us now

REACT