The Facilities!

Spent the day perfecting and recording my chemistry experiments for next weeks lesson. Happy to say I got all the ones I wanted to do done. In the evening, a few of us walked round the valley before dark. However, this means no glorious scenery shots so thought I would put some more pictures of around campus. There was an earthquake (5.0) about 170 km away, the guys in the office felt a tremor but I didn't, up in the labs. Please note the snappy name of the post and exclamation mark in my attempt to make this seem more interesting.







Adventure park and obstacle course under construction


















The Kitchen























VIP room, where we spend most of the day at the moment and do planning


















Dining room and serving area#


















Dining room and activity hall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vainu Bappu Observatory

Ain't no stopping us now

REACT