The Labs

Now all the powerpoints are dusted off for next week I recorded my experiments for handover note purposes and boss wants them to put on a website. Some were a bit lame but I did enjoy the density experiment with water and making crazy putty using borax etc. We have a group of students coming tomorrow and the science staff (including me) will be teaching 4 separate classes of 10 my "Crazy Lab" lesson. Fingers crossed! After pretending to be Spiderman and launching goo around the place I went for a walk just to relax after a hectic day. Took a new path that went down into the valley which had some nice new vistas to see. I had to turn back as it was getting dark but I did find a boggy stream and lots of boar tracks so hopefully I will see one soon. I think I would have more luck without the hounds following me but they are too cute to leave behind.


















Lab entrance, guarded by a shady looking dude


















Classroom 1 of 6


















Lab 1 of 3 (primarily chemistry). Most of the chemicals don't react much now but it is still an impressive range.

Evening Walk


















Tonights sunset

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vainu Bappu Observatory

Ain't no stopping us now

REACT