All Creatures Great and Small

The week started with a group of 32 bigger and older kids so was a very relaxed start. However, on Wednesday some smaller children like creatures arrived and it got lots more hectic. Did some chemistry lessons english lessons that I had to plan as I was going along. The disorganisation here is very hard and the atmosphere is getting more negative. However, was an okay week and the weather got better and better as it went along. Planning to go out for a long walk tomorrow with my scarf Moomin sent me in a parcel. Had a siesta today, in the afternoon by the side of the pool. Have my dates for NCS (July) and as they are so late I have applied to do a CELTA in June. I am enjoying my time here but I have decided that it's better for both sides if I just do 2 months here instead of 3. It's not all about the money but along with the disorganised running I feel it is also unfair to swap me from science teacher to language exchange student and not have my wages reflect that, Anyway .... have booked my flights back for 3 weeks today on 17/04.


Food in bulk here


One of my favourite meals, calamari and pizza! 


Baking workshop 


Games! 


My hoopla stand for the fair compete with sleeping dog. 5 successful throws in 2 hours, well done children! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vainu Bappu Observatory

Ain't no stopping us now

REACT