PJ day for maximum relaxation mode!

Still full of cold today so as I am going to Valencia tomorrow for fias I decided to enforce maximum relaxation day which sadly means no interesting pictures. Had 4 lessons to prepare over the weekend, still not sure how that would have worked had I not chosen to do them in my free time but I am hoping this will become apparent in time as is the way here. Stayed in bed for the day and only ventured out for food and a shower so feeling better tonight. Completed all my powerpoints so less stress for Monday.















Tiny gecko on bedroom floor, his name is Carlos.























My view for most of the day















Sunset! 















Hmm, what to eat? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vainu Bappu Observatory

Ain't no stopping us now

REACT