My Day as a Tour Guide

Had a lie-in today, that's right, no alarms, no kids and waking up with bonus of rolling over and going back to sleep. Enjoyed a getting ready and having breakfast at my leisure! Have a new staff member called Stephanie (language exchange student) who arrived on Wednesday. Since she hadn't really left campus I walked her down to the river (still too cold to swim) and up to the mountain where I went last Sunday as it is the best view to distance ratio. I don't have the energy to walk up the furthest hill again and the taste of fly is still too easy to remember. Had some lunch and read my book while the dogs slept and explored. Saw a deer on the way up and the dogs pursued but only 2 returned. Thankfully when we got back to camp, Vito had found his way back from the river. Relaxed evening of checking all my correspondence :P The days go so quick here. Camps like this are great for networking as I have been given some really good ideas for my future. Might look into investing in a CELTA which is a £1350 teaching English as a second language qualification. Apparently it is one of the most recognised EFL qualifications and can get me into better jobs and more countries than a TEFL. I figured with my degree and experience I am gaining at the moment I might be able to get on a course. Hmmmmmmmm!


















A mural in memory of the Reconquista (google it :P)


















I think this picture is wonky but it's just so pretty.























So many colours in Spain.























Survival























Might try this walk next. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vainu Bappu Observatory

Ain't no stopping us now

REACT