Tales of the Riverbank

Weather is finally nice again, about 25 degrees, so perfect day for an epic walk. Had breakfast and had to engage India mode and hand wash some clothes as the washing machine is still broken. Packed my Totoro bag (see Facebook albums) and headed down to Casas del Rio with Leo. Took my snood to cover my head which mum sent me via the post to stop me getting burnt again. Got to the bridge over the river and followed the main road, parallel to riverbank, as far as I could before I'd be walking back in the dark. Made it to the next village after a few hours. Found somewhere nice to sit and had lunch and dipped my feet in the river. Walk back was hard as more uphill and I was lagging a bit. Came back and made scrambled eggs and beans for dinner. Early night as kids coming tomorrow and I'm loosing an hour too!



















Pictures along the riverbank.



















Pictures along the riverbank.



















Pictures along the riverbank.



















Pictures along the riverbank, break for lunch,



















Pictures along the riverbank (you can see the moon in this one)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vainu Bappu Observatory

Ain't no stopping us now

REACT